Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspired by Pink

Recently I have been going through my inventory and salvaging beads from creations that just don't make the cut anymore. Most recently I salvaged some pink Swarovski Pearls and some Indian Pink Swarovski Crystals. Without really thinking about an outcome I started to play around with ways to combine the two into one item, and I came up with this gorgeous little bracelet.


I just love it! This might be one that I'll have to pry myself away from if I decide to list it for sale. Another project of mine that I just recently completed would be this necklace and earring set made from Swarovski Pearls and Ruby Coral colored seed beads. I played with the design for a while before finally settling on one I liked.


I have also been working on making beaded ornament covers, but that's a post for another day.

No comments: